Save the date!
Dates for future Belfast Children's Festival - Add them to your diary now!
Kids take over the Radio
Young at Art, U105 in association with Arts & Business NI
Are you aged between 8 and 12 years?Are you burning to get your voice heard over the airwaves?Did you ever wonder how they made live radio shows, ad campaigns and outside broadcasts?Ever wanted to see inside a radio studio?
Now is your chance to do all of that!!
Enter the free competition before the deadline and you could be one of 4 lucky young people chosen to be a young presenter. There are only a few short questions to enter, very few rules and lots of fun to be had. The winners will take part in broadcasts
The deadline is on Friday 7th February 2014
One form must be completed for each entrant. Please only send one form per child as multiple entries will not be considered.
1. Winners will be selected by U105 and Young at Art. The judges’ decision is final.
2. Late or incomplete entries will not be considered. Entrants are responsible for getting forms to Young at Art by the deadline.
3. Only children aged between 8 and 12 years on 31 January may apply. (Sorry if you’re older or younger, we have other things you can get involved in on www.belfastchildrensfestival.com)
4. Only applications signed or authorised by a parent or legal guardian can be considered. Where a form is emailed, the email will be taken as evidence of consent.
5. All competition winners must take part in a fantastic media training session on XXXX.
6. All competition winners must be available to take part in a broadcast between 1 and 17 March 2014.
7. All participation costs are covered but parents or guardians must cover own travel expenses and provide supervision for any visits to festival events (Young at Art will arrange supervision for media training).
8. Families of U105, A&B NI and Young at Art may not apply.
All completed entries should be sent to
KIDS TAKE OVER THE RADIO Young at Art Cotton Court 30 – 42 Waring Street BELFAST BT2 1ED
Or emailed with “Kids take over the radio” in the subject line, to email@example.com
CLICK HERE to download your application pack.